The MyAdventures Blogs are part of the Adventures in Missions Network
Life as a Missionary
Life as a Missionary
You ask me why –
* I'm doing what God has called me to do, where he has led me to be – Nothing could be better!
As you go, preach this message: The kingdom of heaven is near. Heal the sick, raise the dead, and cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.
* I get to share the teachings of God with people who have never heard them before. – There is no greater privilege.
* I get to see lives transformed, where once only brokenness, I get to see Jesus bring life and hope and healing to so many in need.
* I'm building life-long friendships with people I would never dreamed possible.
* I get to worship in another language, how amazing is that.
* My heart is wide open for God. I have been stretched a phenomenal amount. God needs to break you to use you!
You ask me why? Life as a missionary…how could I not.
How could I not share Gods teachings.
How could I not want to see and be a part of lives changing.
How could I not want to make life-long friendships.
How could I not want to be as close to God as possible.
So to you I say why not?
Its not about me.
I can do everything through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13
I say we need more people in this world like you. You stay strong with the Lords teachings. Your in an extremely precious position. Give freely of yourself as the Lord gave to you.
Missionary’s roam the earth together. Some say your on a vacation little do they know the hard work, long long days, very hot weather, 1 free day a week to relax maybe. It will your most rewarding journey, everyday I find myself walking by a trinket from my missionary life the flood gates of memories flash back. God Bless you.
God has chosen the perfect person to be his missionary, you’re doing a terrific job in the name of Jesus Christ.
You are truly inspiring others, I have looked into Adventures in Missions for my son to go on a mission trip and grow with the Lord as you are.
To be a child of God
means to be led by the hand of God,
to do the will of God, not one’s own will,
to place every care and every hope in the hand of God
and not to worry about one’s future.
Stay safe sweetest Jayda
I’m so very proud of you!
I’m jelly your so lucky.
Comments are closed.